We are so excited here at Guelph Infiniti Nissan! On March 30 until April 2 the all new Infiniti JX35 will be at the dealership in person for your viewing pleasure! Our friendly and helpful Infiniti specialists will be available to demonstrate some of the great features and options that are available on the JX and answer any questions you may have. If you would like more information now, visit our JX35 Page on our site. Or contact one of our Infiniti Specialists now!
The all new Infiniti JX35 will shake up the status quo when the innovative 7-passenger luxury crossover joins the Infiniti lineup. As a fresh, bold alternative to the many flavors of vanilla currently dominating the luxury crossover segment, the all-new Infiniti JX is designed to excel in the areas that luxury crossover buyers desire most - interior flexibility and roominess, saftey, and advanced hospitality features.
10 Thing's You Need To Know About the Infiniti JX:
- . Full Sized roominess in a crossover sized vehicle
- Well equipped for the Canadian market with many standard features
- Infiniti Connection Telematics
- Welcoming, Inviting interior with advanced family hospitality
- Available Premium package provides an up-level interior experience
- Available World's first Backup Collision Intervention system
- Available Around View Monitor with Moving Object Detection
- Available Lane Departure Warning/Lane Departure Prevention
- Sophisticated, advanced drivetrain
- Infiniti All-around Safety Shield
There has been a lot of buzz about the JX and it's great features.
"In developing the JX, Infiniti has paid close attention to the needs of families. The JX has more legroom in both rear rows than a Cadillac Escalade, and Infiniti claims that it will have a segment-leading cargo capacity --there is 15 .9 cu ft behind the third row and if the automaker's claim is valid, we can expect the full cargo area to be larger than the 85.1 cu ft offered by the volvo XC90."
(November 16, 2011).
Infiniti JX named to "Smartest Family Cars of 2012" List by Parenting Magazine
Check out a few of the Infiniti Commercials to see what all the fuss is about!